Skip to content
- Homestead is built on keyline surrounded by orchard and intensive gardens.
- Windrows and bunding is built on contour,
- Barns on contour with input & output avenues,
- camping grounds and bush tucker.
- Flood tolerant plants along the river.
- Animals are given some self determination being able to move to high during floods and into shade in the heat and into bogs and rivers during fire.
- Windbreaks reduce erosion and shelter stock, swales and row plantings on contour.
- Riparian zone with chinampas in slow flowing shallows.
- Steep slopes and ridges are reforested to reduce erosion and rebuild native habitat.