Here are the chapters for the Introductory Module of our Permaculture Design Course.
Please don’t download these notes until you have a password. The files won’t open without a password. Downloading without a password is an unnecessary cost to the environment. The Ethics file is free. Access for further files is for our enrolled students and you will need a password. Once you enrol and pay we send you the passwords that grant you access.
Introduction To Permaculture – Permaculture Ethics and Principles 5 Topics:
1-1-About the Course - Orientation File
1-3-Natural Systems and Design
You have two options: you can simply click to view the latest copy.
OR you can save the files to your computer for safe keeping.
Instructions for Newbies.
How to open and save your course files. The method does varies according to your computer software type but here is a rough guide:
1. simply click on the filename it should download, then find the file in your download folder and 2. move it or copy it to a folder where you can find it later.
For other software systems:
1. Right click ONCE on the filename and choose save the file as: (Right click means the right hand side of your mouse.) NB If you double click it may open in adobe reader, you will be able to view BUT it may not save to your computer. You can still enter the password, But as the weeks pass, the passwords for the files online change so you really want to save it to your computer. Then you don’t need to apply for the password. (If it opens on the net, simply go back and try to save as.)
2. After you right click choose “Save target” or “save as”, choose the destination folder on your computer. click where you want the file to be stored on your computer. Saving the link doesn’t save the file, it just saves the internet address to locate that file.
3. Then open the file in your folder by doubling clicking on it’s file, put in the password, and it opens on your computer. If you didn’t say where to store the file, it could be in your downloads or recent places list.
4. check you have saved it on your computer by doubling clicking on the name in the computer folder.
5. If it says you have incorrect password, try one of the other passwords we sent to you. The files in each module usually have different passwords because they are updated at different times.
6. If you don’t have FREE adobe reader, go to www.adobe.com and download the free reader. If you need to apply for a current password simply email us with your student name and number or date of enrolment.