We have been teaching Permaculture since 1993. We have students and graduates in more than 65 countries. We mentor you as you progress and you get to the tailor the course to suit your own situation. You get to study part-time in the comfort of your home and can email for help as many times as you need. Enjoy!
Thank you for being part of the world-wide effort
to create a better future for all.
- You can check out our Course Outlines and below is a little diagram of how we work.
- You can call us for help about how to enrol. Phone 0242285774 Australian Business Hours or you can contact us by email.
- We have special fee options to help you get skilled-up in permaculture. We offer discounts for you to add a friend or family member on the journey with you.
- Direct Deposit/Internet Transfer (our prefered option):- Made to Leisure Coast Permaculture Visions The IMB [Illawarra Mutual Building Society, 253-259 Crown St., Wollongong, NSW Australia 2500] BSB 641 800 then Account No. 001504513 OR if using a bank outside Australia please advise SWIFT CODE: ASLLAU2C BSB 641800 Institution name IMB ltd Address: 253-259 Crown St., Wollongong NSW 2500 Beneficiary details: Account No. 001504513
We hope you are able to download your course files and you have been able to start your studies. Access to the first files was offered when you apply to enrol. If this didn’t work for you, you can now go to http://www.permaculturevisions.org/1-1-AboutTheCourse.pdf
Here is a quick sketch illustrating how our system works. Your enrolment is online and automatically sent to us from the webpage. We approve and process this enrolment during our next business day, we request or check payments, then we email you the passwords when paid, then you download the course notes, and send homework as emails. Within a week or two we send you a formal receipt containing your student number and inviting you to join our exclusive graduate and student mailing list.
- Here is our procedure for enrollments.
1. If you have elected to pay electronically, or by cheque or mail order please go ahead with your payment. If you have elected to pay via paypal and it didn’t go through to paypal, we will send you a request for payment.
- When we receive your fees we send you a welcome letter with instructions including your student number shortly after you enrol. The welcome letter includes an invitation to apply to join our mailing list. Our moderator is Megan.
- You can start sending homework now so please just use the date of your enrolment as your temporary number until you receive your receipt with an official student number.
- Passwords to the subsequent files and your official student number are sent upon receipt of payment of your course fees.If you have paid and not received your passwords, please let us know.
- If you are unable to pay, please let us know so we can discuss options to defer.
Welcome and enjoy the course. Talk soon!